Wednesday, June 27, 2007

tis different!

It's strange. Every other person I come across in this world is weird according to me (My friends are exempted from this general rule!). I keep having these weird thoughts in my head like...

1. "Oh God... why does she have to go on and on about this?!"
2. "Oh man..why is he making such a big deal outta nothin!!"
3. "why oh why do I have to waste my time listening to such crap?!!"
4. "blah blah blah"

... and the like!

Is it that everyone around me is weird..or is it that I'm weird and therefore I perceive everything and everyone around as weird? Maybe, to put it simply, as my friend said, we are all different. There's a lot of variety out there! We don't necessarily have to categorize people as good or bad. We should just let them be and respect them for what they are! 'Cos underneath each mask is a person fighting his or her own battle,living his or her own life.Each has his or her own story which is as important as our own. So live and let live..! :)

P.S Hell yeah...I'm weird!!!

7 comments:

Anush said...

I agree... theres no such thing as white or black in this world! And we're all just shades of gray! :)

But I do think there are people who drive themselves to be "BAD"... I can't see Hat McCullough as a "Nice" person... no matter how hard I try!

Abi said...

i would have to agree with the post but disagree with the PS of yours. :)

The Cake Lover said...

@ anush

You are right..! but who decides what's wrong and what's not ?! It's all relative...No matter how hard we try, we are never gonna like some people..

@ abi

That's cos you are weird too :) so we both don't perceive each other as weird... we look at the world with weird glasses..but friends are exempted :D

Rahul & Karthikeyan said...

i do agree with the fact that ppl are different but are u saying that we gotta like them for wat they are... cos if they have the right to be wat they are then i have the right to hate them for wat they are!
(im kinda confused after i wrote this, but i still hate them all!)

-kart

The Cake Lover said...

@ kart

We do have a right to hate 'em..but how does it matter to 'em ? You only hurt yourself by hating someone else..isn't it ? :)

Anonymous said...

I am not really sure about organised, but freak, i suppose is succinct.

In all fairness, i tend to believe i am somewhat wierd too. Not that i keep track, because that would be impossible.

The Cake Lover said...

@ rahul

heheh... we are all freaks in our own weird way..and that makes us special!! Atleast I like to think so! :)