Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Perfect Life...Continued :)

I watched 'Life in a metro' last weekend and there's one particular line that really appealed to me.It's what Monty (Irrfan Khan) explains to Shruti (Konkana Sen Sharma).

Here goes..

His friend bought a car and decided that he would take it out only when all the signals in the city were green, but thats never gonna happen! More often than not, most of us are always waiting for that perfect person or that perfect job or that perfect moment and so on.What we fail to see is what we have and when we do realize it, it's either too late or our bloated egos prevent us from admitting it...!So grab the moment.take a chance..!

Cos until you try, you'll never know! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

purrfect!

Anush said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :P

Anonymous said...

Actually you do know sometimes before you try, take me for example. I always tend to know how things are gonna go, which is probably because i skillfully orchestrate every detail, perfect.

Rahul & Karthikeyan said...

every time i read it, it sounds more and more like the kinda stuff i wud ve said!
nice one!

-kart :)

The Cake Lover said...

@ uma

I think a lil bit of your optimism has rubbed off on me :)

@ anush

Next time say something more profound than a "Hmmmmm ... " :) Thanx for taking time out to read my posts anyway :D and next time I shall comment something more profound on your comment :D

@ rahul

You seem to be another one of those organized freaks! :P Actually, sometimes I'm like that too.. and sometimes I let things take their own course..so I guess I'm a good blend of both the worlds! :D

@ kart

kart, what you talk about has a pessimistic touch to it..whereas I say more or less the same stuff with a tinge of optimism! There lies the difference... subtle yet pretty much there! :)